Stay safe at home with LCCC’s online courses and programs. Online learning allows you to complete your courses at the time and place that is right for you.
Whether you’re a busy adult juggling work and school, a new high school graduate looking to earn credits to transfer, or someone ready for a new career, online classes can be the right solution for every type of student. You can even consider a blended schedule of online and in person – choosing what works best for you.
If you’re new to online learning, we are here for you! LCCC’s eLearning team provides free online class training and support to all students. All you need to achieve your goals is a computer and access to the internet.
Online Degree and Certificate Programs
These LCCC degree and certificate programs can be earned completely online.
The Fast-Track programs listed below can be completed in 16 weeks or less.
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Accounting – Associate of Applied Business
- Business Forensics Investigations – Associate of Applied Science
- Computer and Digital Forensics – Associate of Applied Science *
- Computer Application Integration Specialist – Associate of Applied Science *
- Computer Maintenance and Networking – Associate of Applied Science *
- Cyber and Information Security – Associate of Applied Science
- Data Analytics – Associate in Applied Business
- Early Childhood Education – Associate of Applied Science *
- Entrepreneurship – Associate of Applied Business
- Management – Associate in Applied Business
- Marketing – Associate in Applied Business
- Real Estate – Associate in Applied Business
Accelerated Associate Degree – Earn Your Degree in 15 Months
- Associate of Arts
- Business Forensics Investigations
- Computer and Digital Forensics *
- Computer Applications Integration Specialist *
- Early Childhood Education *
- Computer Maintenance and Networking *
One-Year Technical Certificates
One-Year General Certificates
Short-Term Technical Certificates
- Accounting Bookkeeper I
- Accounting Bookkeeper II
- Accounting Payroll Clerk
- Emergency Medical Services (Fast-Track)
- General Business Administration
- Information Security for Business
- Real Estate
- Web Design Fundamentals (Fast-Track)
- Web Programming Fundamentals
Certificates of Completion
- Accounting Clerk with Quickbooks (Fast-Track)
- Computer Diagnostics (Fast-Track)
- CyberSecurity Bootcamp I
- Guest Services – Hospitality (Fast-Track)
- Machining Technician (Fast-Track) *
- Medical Coding (Fast-Track)
- Real Estate Sales Agent (Fast-Track)
- Software Development (Fast-Track)
- Additive Manufacturing (Fast-Track)
- Assembly (Fast-Track)
- Engineering (Fast-Track)
- Machining (Fast-Track)
- Maintenance (Fast-Track)
- Project Management (Fast-Track)
- Quality (Fast-Track)
- Sales Training
* Can be completed almost entirely online – may require one or two in-person courses
(Fast-Track) Programs can be completed in 16 weeks or less and may be available for free.
Get Started Today!
Tuition and Fees
LCCC’s tuition rates are among the lowest in Ohio. Your tuition rate will depend on your residency. As an online students, you can pay your tuition or enroll in the interest-free payment plan online using MyCampus.
Student Financial Aid
Apply for Financial Aid at FASFA.ed.gov and complete the necessary steps with Student Financial Aid using your online MyCampus and student email accounts.
Order your textbooks and supplies online from Commodore Books & More. You can choose to pick up your books at the Elyria Campus or any of the LCCC Learning Centers, or textbooks can be shipped to your home.