We understand that your senior year was not what you expected, and that your Fall plans may be changing. LCCC is here to help, and we are excited to welcome you for Fall 2020!
As a member of Lorain county’s Class of 2020, you are eligible for $500 towards your fall semester at LCCC. This is in addition to other scholarships and financial aid you may receive, and can be used to support your education through computer purchase, enhanced internet services, food, transportation and other needs during this time of alternative course delivery due to LCCC’s pandemic response.
We can provide these funds directly to you, or you can select to apply them to your fall tuition and fees. Let us know how you want to receive your $500 by completing the form below.
Eligibility for this program is limited to:
- Graduating Class of 2020 who fall into these categories:
- Graduated from Lorain county high school
- Lorain county residents who graduated from an out of county high school
- Students who graduated from high schools in which LCCC offers College Credit Plus (CCP)
- Must enroll in at least 6 credits at LCCC for fall 2020
- Tip: Enrolling full-time (12+ credits) will help to accelerate your degree completion!
- Meet criteria to complete a FAFSA (most easily determined by completing and submitting a 2020-2021 FAFSA, see below for guidance)
- Enrolled for fall 2020 classes at LCCC
Financial Services at LCCC will determine if you meet the criteria for the summer support program. You will receive an email at your LCCC email address with your eligibility determination within five business days from the date you submit this selection form.
To quickly determine eligibility, complete a 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For remote assistance in completing your FAFSA, or if you have questions about this program, contact Financial Services during Live Chat hours, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may also want to review helpful information about filing your FAFSA on the Financial Services website.
Class of 2020 Support Selection Form