To quickly determine eligibility, complete a 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For remote assistance in completing your FAFSA, or if you have questions about this program, contact Financial Services during Live Chat hours, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may also want to review helpful information about filing your FAFSA on the Financial Services website.
Eligibility for the Summer Support Program is limited to students who:
- Register for Summer 2020 classes at LCCC by June 8, 2020.
- Are eligible for Title IV aid (most easily determined by completing the 2020-21 FAFSA).
- Are currently meeting the standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Are enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a degree or certificate program.
- Are not enrolled in elementary or secondary school.
Financial Services at LCCC will determine if you meet the criteria for the summer support program. You will receive an email at your LCCC email address with your eligibility determination within one business week from the date you submit this selection form.
Your selection is final. Once submitted, you will not be able to change your selection. You must submit your selection form on or before June 15.
(Form will be unavailable after 9 am on Tuesday, June 16). Do not submit this form more than once. You will receive a confirmation of your submission at the email address you enter on the form.
Commodores Together Summer Support Selection Form
Please do not submit this form more than once.