For dually enrolled students, you can only use your financial aid at one school during an academic term. If you are seeking your degree through LCCC and attending another school during a term, you will need to complete LCCC’s Consortium Agreement to have benefit of maximum financial aid. See your Financial Services Assistant for details.
- Make sure that you’ve added LCCC’s Federal School Code on your current FAFSA. LCCC’s School Code is 003068. To add LCCC’s school code, call the Federal processor at 1-800-4FEDAID.
- LCCC transfers in the credit hours and not the GPA. Your transfer hours will be counted toward your Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Our policies and procedures for disbursing financial aid may be different from your previous school. Make sure that you are familiar with LCCC’s Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy, enrollment requirements, and disbursement methods.
- LCCC’s Cost of Education may be different than your previous school. This may affect the amount of Stafford Loans or Federal Work Study you are eligible for at LCCC.
- Quarter to Semester Conversion – You will receive .67 semester hour credit for each one quarter hour credit.