View Your Bill
To view your tuition due:
- Log into Mycampus
- Click “Student Center”
- Click “Account Inquiry”
Ways to Pay
- Personal Check
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Savings Plan – OTTA (Ohio Tuition Trust Authority)
To pay in person, visit the Financial Services Center in the Bass Library.
Pay by mail
To pay by mail, send your check to:
Lorain County Community College
1005 N Abbe Road
Elyria, OH 44035
Pay by Phone
Call the Bursar’s Office at 440-366-4045 to make your payment over the phone with a credit card.
Installment Payment Plan
The Interest-Free Tuition Installment Plan allows you to spread the cost of your tuition payments over three payments throughout the semester.
Senior Adult Tuition Waivers
Tuition-free waivers for qualifying older adults are processed on a space-available, first-come, first-served basis. Learn more about how to enroll as a Senior Adult Learner.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- Discuss the tuition reimbursement opportunities with your employer. Some employers will pay your tuition up front. Some will reimburse you after you have registered or completed your class.
- If your employer will reimburse you, please follow your employer’s process based on the policy. Your employer will provide you with tuition reimbursement documents or a copy of the policy, voucher or official document. Please get a copy of these documents.
- Documents are submitted to Financial Services window.
- Questions about the tuition reimbursement process should be directed to the Bursar: 440-366-
Financial aid includes many forms of financial help to attend college. These include grants, loans, scholarships and other sources.
Tax credits are financial educational awards that are subtracted from the tax a family owes, rather than reducing taxable income like a tax deduction. These credits are based on several factors including your family’s taxable income.
1098-T Tax Forms
For students who had qualified education expenses that were billed during the tax year, a 1098-T form should be mailed in the month of January for the prior tax year. If grants and scholarships covered or exceeded the qualifying educational expenses for the same year, the student will not receive a statement.