This summer, LCCC is again offering exciting opportunities in sessions as short as five weeks.
Whether you want to get ahead or catch up, summer is a great time to take those lab courses, electives, or courses you just haven’t had the time to take.
LCCC Summer Sampler for Scholarship Students
This award will cover the cost of up to 3 credit hours of coursework for summer 2018, based on your scholarship eligibility.
To be eligible:
Be a new or current Trustee, Presidential and Diversity Incentive Award Scholars
Presidential & Trustee: 2.5 cumulative GPA
Diversity Incentive Award: 2.0 cumulative GPA
Scholarship recipients enroll for summer classes and complete the online form to notify the Financial Services Center. The Summer Sampler will then be applied to your account.
LCCC Rising Scholars Summer Bridge Program
For 2018 High School Graduates
To Be Eligible:
- High school graduate with GPA between 2.0 to 2.5 (must be Pell eligible with less than 20 credits earned).
- Must be a Diversity Incentive Award (DIA), Trustee or Presidential scholarship recipient.
- Must be registered to attend LCCC in Fall 2018.
- Must take college placement exam (Accuplacer, ACT, or SAT).
- Mandatory attendance and participation in orientation
- Must take at least 4 credit hours of course work
- Must attend weekly Leadership Lab session
The application is closed but we will be accepting applications for a wait list
Common Application for Summer Scholarships
This summer, LCCC is again offering exciting opportunities in summer sessions. Whether you want to get ahead or catch up, summer is a great time to take those lab courses, electives, or courses you just haven’t had time to take. Common application includes: IANS, Completion Award, Summer Acceleration and Summer Achievement.
Plan to register soon
You can register for any of the following sessions:
- June 4, 2018
Eight-week session begins
- June 11, 2018
Seven-week session begins
- June 25, 2018
Second five-week session begins