Office: UC 107h
Classroom: UC 313A
Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Aspire is a part of the Ohio Department of Higher Education. LCCC’s Aspire program provides FREE services for individuals who need assistance acquiring the skills to be successful in post-secondary education, training, and employment.
Services available include:
- Math, reading and writing skills
- Adult Secondary Education/GED preparation
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Transition services – including employment and post-secondary
- Life skills, employability skills and computer literacy
- Distance Education
Core – New Career Preparation Opportunity
Core Program helps you earn your High School Equivalency and prepare for a career at the same time.
- 16 – 20 week intensive programs
- Lessons focus on topics from the Healthcare or Manufacturing workplace.
- Gain the skills needed to take your high school equivalency test and pursue college and career training or seek employment
GED Preparation Classes
If you would like help preparing for the GED test, you can take GED classes for free.
English for Speakers of Other Language Classes
English as a Second Language (ESOL) classes are available to adults free of charge.
If you do not have a high school diploma, getting your GED is the first step in your college career.
GED Test Vouchers
First time test-takers are eligible to receive a voucher to help cover the cost of the GED Test.
GED Recipient College Scholarship
The LCCC ABLE/GED scholarship provides funds for GED recipients to enroll at LCCC.
For more information, please contact our Aspire office at (440) 366-4530.