Create a dynamic, diverse program which meets the career needs of students and the needs of the larger community for well educated, well seasoned and talented future leaders.
Challenge and engage students in an educational journey which utilizes coursework and practical application experiences, community practicum/internships and service learning opportunities that enable students to develop, refine and expand their knowledge, skill development and abilities. In the process, teach them to both make a living and to make a life.
The Department at a Glance
The Public Administration and Political Science Department includes a variety of programs, certificates and coursework that allow students choices of academic pursuit as they prepare to more fully reach their career and life goals.
- Dorinda Masters, Associate Professor, Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 440-366-7237 Office: PS 106A
- Henry Patterson, Instructor, email@example.com, 440-366-7877 Office: UC 228B
Adjunct Faculty – Office: PS 106 800-995-5222 + extensions below:
- Charles Baumgartner, Lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 4021
- Stephen Hambley, Lecturer, email@example.com, ext. 8430
- James Hieb, Lecturer, Jhieb@lorainccc.edu, ext. 8404
- Jacqueline Keeling Holland, Lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 7875
- Chase Ritenauer, Lecturer, email@example.com