Stocker Arts Center Program Ad Space and Sponsorship Order
Program advertising sales for the 2017-2018 season are now closed. If you would like to receive advertising information for the 2018-2019 season, please contact Debby Sadowski at email@example.com or (440) 366-7123.
Sponsorships for the 2017-2018 season are still available. If you would like to sponsor a show or series, please contact Janet Herman Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 366-7105 for more information.
Stocker Arts Center presents a six show Performing Artists Series (PAS) made up of a variety of national and international touring events. We also offer a “Random Acts” Series (RAS) and a Studio Theatre Cabaret Series which can include national touring artists as well as regional and local performers. The LCCC Theatre, Civic Choral, Orchestra, Jazz Band and Concert Band round out our lineup with events performed by college and community members. Offering different ad packages allows you to target your advertising dollars to the different types of shows and audiences of your choice.
Quality 5½” x 8½” programs are printed for Stocker Arts Center sponsored events. The programs include an
eye-catching full color cover, performance information and ads from area organizations and businesses.
Our performance season runs September, 2017 through May 2018. To order ad space in our programs, choose the size and package you prefer and place your order below. Order deadline is June 2. Complete your order and send us your ad by April 28 to earn the Early-bird Bonus!
PROGRAM AD INFORMATION:
- All ads are printed in black & white except the 3 cover ads noted below.
- Your print ready PDF or JPEG formatted ad can be attached to the form below, or email your ad directly to Debby at: email@example.com. A confirming email will be sent to you when your order and ad are received.
- Artwork Due: June 2, 2017
EARLY BIRD BONUS: Email your new, print-ready ad to us or renew your current ad by April 28 and earn 2 free tickets to a 2017-2018 event of your choice.
- One ad per space purchased. All ad pages are printed at one time at the start of the season. No ad changes are possible once printing takes place.
- We assume the client has proofed their ad and it is print ready upon submission.
- Ad space is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis with preference given to renewing advertisers.
- The number of programs printed for each event is determined by the number of tickets sold.
- Send no money now. An invoice will be sent to you after the first Performing Artists Series event in the fall.
- Information about 2017-2018 events is available in July in season calendars and at the links on the left.
- Questions? Contact Debby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-366-7123.
EARN FREE TICKETS!
Earn 2 tickets to a 2017-2018 Stocker event of your choice:
- If you are a first-time advertiser;
- If you increase the size of your ad or package over last season’s size;
- If you offer a Stocker Reward (see the Stocker Rewards link above for details and enter your offer in the Rewards field below);
- If you qualify for the EARLY BIRD BONUS by renewing your current ad or emailing us your new, print ready ad by Friday, April 28. Earn Up to 6 free tickets!
2017-2018 Program Ad Space Information
|Sizes & Packages||Pkg #1
Your ad in Programs for 7 top selling events which include:
6 PAS events, plus 1 top selling RAS or Cabaret event – up to 7,000 programs printed!
Your ad in Programs for 11 Events:
7 package #1 events PLUS 4 additional RAS or Cabaret events – up to 11,000 programs printed!
Your ad in
for 22 Events:
11 package #2 events PLUS 11 additional Cabarets or LCCC Concerts – up to 15,000 programs printed!
|Outside Back Cover – Full Page & Color
(4½” x 7½”)
|Inside Front Cover – Full Page & Color
(4½” x 7½”)
|Inside Back Cover – Full Page & Color
(4½” x 7½”)
|Full Page – black & white (B & W)
(4½” x 7½”)
|Half Page Vertical – B & W
(2⅛” x 7½”)
|Half Page Horizontal – B & W
(4½” x 3⅝”)
|One-Third Page – B & W
(4½” x 2⅜”)
|Quarter Page – B & W
(2⅛” x 3⅝”)
Oops! We could not locate your form.