Stocker Arts Center’s Performing Artists Series (PAS) events are held in the Hoke Theatre. Subscriptions to the PAS shows offer reserved seating and cost savings on our most exciting events. Make it an evening out with the purchase of tickets to the Dinner Buffets held before each show for $32/person. Dinner Buffet tickets must be purchased at least one week prior to the event. We also offer valet parking for the PAS events for $5/car. Valet parking tickets can be purchased in advance or you can drive up and pay the valets on the night of the event. Self-parking on campus is free.
Single Ticket Prices
$40.00/Orchestra seating; $33.00/Mezzanine seating; $10/each for LCCC students with valid ID and for youth 18 and under. Active Duty Military with current ID can get two $10 tickets per event.
How are we doing?
Still the same price since 2008 when we started offering the service!
We’re again offering Valet Parking with our new valet service, Five Star Valet. You can pre-purchase valet tickets for $5/per car (not including tip) up to 1 week prior to the performance. The prepaid valet tickets indicate which show they are good for, so just bring the ticket with you when you come to that show. No worries about the weather, how crowded the parking lots will be or how far away you’ll have to park! Or, you can decide at the last moment to let the valets park your car – they will accept cash payment the day of the show – OR you can park your car and take advantage of our free parking. It’s up to you!
Dinner Buffet Before the Show
The LCCC Office of Conference and Dining Services, offers dinner buffets prior to the Performing Artists Series shows, held in either the Norton Culinary Arts Center or Spitzer Conference Center with seatings at 5:45 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. The cost of the dinner buffet tickets is $32/person. Dinner buffet includes two entrées, salad, rolls/butter, starch, seasonal vegetables and a delectable dessert (see menus below). Special dietary requests are accommodated if possible. All meals include coffee service and iced tea. Seating is limited, so get your tickets early.
Dinner Buffet Menu for Monday, February 3, 2020
American Spiritual Ensemble
- Salad: Mixed Green Salad with cucumber, tomato, carrots, cheddar cheese and peppercorn Parmesan ranch dressing
- Braised Beef Short Ribs with Cabernet Demi Glace
- Spinach Cannelloni with Tomato Basil Sauce
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Brownie and Blondie Display
Scroll down for the delicious Dinner Buffet Menus for the rest of the season!
Box Office Information
Phone (440) 366-4040. Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County Community College, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH 44035. The box office is located in the center of the Stocker main lobby, and is open 12 noon to 6pm Monday-Friday and 90-minutes before ticketed events (60 minutes before Student Matinees). Closed weekends when there are no events. The box office will also be closed for the holidays from Monday, December 23, 2019 through Friday, January 3, 2020. It will reopen at 12 noon on Monday, January 6, 2020.
Buying Your Tickets
It’s easy to get your tickets for Stocker Arts Center events:
- By phone at (440) 366-4040
- Online at stockerartscenter.com
- In person at the Stocker Box Office
- By mail to Stocker Arts Center along with a check made payable to LCCC
There is a $3.00 handling charge for single ticket orders. Tickets will be mailed once processed. All sales are final– refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible. American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, cash and checks are accepted. Please bring a photo ID when you come to pick-up your tickets.
All patrons, no matter what age, must have a ticket to enter a ticketed event. All children, regardless of age and including babies in arms, must have their own ticket and be accompanied by an adult. There are no special discounts offered for babies. Please Note: Strollers are not permitted in the theatres.
More details, including a map and directions on how to find Stocker Arts Center are available at stockerartscenter.com
Artists and dates are subject to change without notice, but are correct as of the brochure deadline. Please check at stockerartscenter.com for any updates.
Dinner Buffet Menus for the other two remaining
2019-2020 PAS Shows
Menu for Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Ballet Folclórico Nacional De México De Silvia Lozano
- Salad: Watercress and Arugula Caesar with grape tomato, Parmesan and Asiago Focaccia Crisp
- Chicken Milanese lemon parsley crusted chicken breast with shaved fennel and arugula, citrus beurre blanc
- Broccoli Tomato and Ricotta Stuffed Shells with Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Ratatouille Vegetables
- Warm Fingerling Potato Salad with Whole Grain Mustard Vinaigrette
- New York Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis and Whipped Cream
Dinner Buffet Menu for Wednesday, May 6, 2020
- Salad: Southwest Salad with roasted red pepper, scallions, tomato, corn, queso fresco and crispy tortilla with Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Marinated Grilled Sirloin Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions
- Potato Gnocchi with Marsala mushroom cream sauce and shaved Parmesan
- Grilled Asparagus and Roasted Red Peppers with Balsamic Syrup
- Mashed Red Skin Potatoes
- Blueberry Lemon Cake