Get Involved – Become a Mentor
Are you interested in mentoring our Early College Students? As a mentor, you'll provide younger students with support, counsel, friendship, and a positive example. Your time commitment will be at least two hours a week where you'll help with homework, play educational games, and attend fun enrichment activities. To learn more, contact Marty Eggleston in Student Life at email@example.com.
Health and Wellness Coaching
Free health and wellness coaching from LCCC’s certified health and wellness coaches is available to all LCCC students. Your coach can help you enhance your wellbeing and make lasting, positive changes.
About Student Life
The Office of Student Life supports student opportunities for learning, leadership, community involvement, and creative expression that go beyond the classroom. Student Life adds to the college experience by offering the opportunity to join the many diverse clubs and organizations on campus. Our goal is to empower students by providing them with social and leadership roles with the purpose of creating tomorrow’s leaders.
While it is our role to provide chances for students to volunteer and attend campus wide activities, it is our hope that they will gain an understanding of the college’s policies and procedures. Our overall responsibility is to ensure that students get more out of campus life than just classroom experience.
LCCC Student Life is committed to:
- Providing a positive environment where individuals can share common goals, ideas, principles and values
- Fostering a sense of community at LCCC
- Creating an understanding and appreciation of the college community
- Helping students to develop social skills by providing leadership opportunities and creative learning experiences
- Promoting community interaction and lifelong service
Student Life Staff
Martin L. Eggleston
Student Engagement Specialist
(440) 366-7677 or (440) 366-7355