Fall & Spring Semester
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Spring/Winter Break & Summer Semester
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Student Life provides opportunities that enhance the academic experience by engaging students in leadership and fellowship activities, while promoting civic interaction and service to the campus community.
The purpose of Student Life is to enhance the student’s total college experience. The Office of Student Life supports student opportunities for learning, leadership, community involvement, and creative expression that go beyond the classroom. Student Life adds to the college experience by offering the opportunity to join the many diverse clubs and organizations on campus. Our goal is to empower students by providing them with social and leadership roles with the purpose of creating tomorrow’s leaders.
While it is our role to provide chances for students to volunteer and attend campus wide activities, it is our hope that they will gain an understanding of the college’s policies and procedures. Our overall responsibility is to ensure that students get more out of campus life than just classroom experience.
LCCC Student Life is committed to:
- Providing a positive environment where individuals can share common goals, ideas, principles and values
- Fostering a sense of community at LCCC
- Creating an understanding and appreciation of the college community
- Helping students to develop social skills by providing leadership opportunities and creative learning experiences
- Promoting community interaction and lifelong service
Student Life Staff