Forms are also available in the Student Life Office (College Center 206)
Online Submission Instructions
- You can only use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Click on the FORM in the BLUE link and download the fillable PDF file
- Save the form to your computer or flash drive by clicking “Save As”
- Type in the form click “Save As”
- Attach the form to an email and send it to email@example.com
- You can also print a copy and bring it to the Office of Student Life
Club & Organization Request Forms
Club Charter Packet
If you have a passion, and want to create a place for like minded students to come together to socialize, share ideas, and work toward common goals, then you might consider starting a club at LCCC. This packet contains step-by-step information on how to do so, as well as necessary documents and supplementary information. Before you go any further however, please inquire at the Student Life desk for a list of current LCCC clubs, as there may already be one similar to the club you wish to start.
Event Request Form
The purpose of this form is to get prior approval of the event from both the advisor and Student Life Manager, to ask for all of arrangements needed for the event and to have Student Life staff reserve them: room, equipment, food, etc.
- For a club to have an event, they must complete the Event Request Form
- It is very important that this form is completed in as much detail as possible for Student Life office staff to properly secure all requested arrangements
These forms are for any outside vendor and/or LCCC department/division requesting to rent a table on our campus. All organizations/individuals/LCCC department/division need to register with the Office of Student Life and must list all individuals that will be assisting in sales, solicitation, or fundraising and the time/date for the activity. Individuals not affiliated with LCCC may not engage in sales or solicitation among the general population while on LCCC property, unless approved by the Office of Student Life or another LCCC department.
Once the form is completed, it can be faxed, emailed, or mailed to our office. Listed below is the submission methods information:
Fax: (440) 366-4675
Address: Student Life Office, 1005 Abbe Rd North Suite CC 206; Elyria OH 44035