Do you want to enhance your own personal wellbeing? LCCC’s certified health and wellness coaches are offering free coaching to all students.
- Partner with a coach to enhance your wellbeing.
- Make self-directed, lasting changes that aligned with your values.
- Get unconditional positive feedback from someone who believes in your capacity to change.
Cisco Webex link provided after registration
- Monday – Friday, 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 3:30-7:30 p.m.
(if virtual not an option for student)
HPER/PE Conference Room 104K
- Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, 11:45-12:15 p.m.
- Thursday, 11:45 a.m. to 2 p.m.
American Council on Exercise Certified Health Coaches
- Dr. Mary Jo DiGiandomenico
- Paul O’Donoghue
- Natasha Wright
- Sarah Siters Practicum Student
Register for Health and Wellness Coaching
Please complete the form below to get started. One of our coaches will contact you to schedule your session. Meetings can be scheduled for 30 or 45 minute sessions.