As a college student, you face challenges outside of the classroom, and these challenges can sometimes make academic success difficult. We totally understand that, so support services are available to help you deal with important issues and to provide greater opportunity for your academic success.
If you are experiencing a crisis that requires immediate attention, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Additional emergency resources include:
- The Lorain County Crisis Hotline, 24 hours/7 days a week: 800-888-6161
- The National Suicide Hotline, 24 hours/7 days a week: 800-273-8255
- The National Crisis Text Line is always available: #741-741
- Lorain County Community College Campus Security: 440-366-4053
- On-call crisis counselor during business hours through LCCC Counseling Services: 440-366-4033