The Commodore Closet provides free interview clothing to any enrolled LCCC student and alumni. Stop in to choose your free outfits (two per semester.)
LCCC Business Building, Room 113
Hours are by appointment only. To schedule, please contact the Advocacy and Resource Center at 440-366-4272 or visit us in the Bass Library First Floor. Appointment times are based on staff availability.
Donate to Commodore Closet
Gently-used or new professional clothing donations are always appreciated at the Commodore Closet! We will happily provide a tax receipt for your gift.
Women’s Clothing Includes
- Skirts, Pantsuits, Dress Pants
- Dresses, Blazers, Blouses, Sweaters
- Scarves and Belts
Men’s Clothing Includes
- Suit Pants and Dress Pants
- Suit Jackets, Sport Coats, Button Down Shirts, Polos
- Ties and Belts
Items Not Accepted
- Undergarments, of any kind.
- Casual Clothing (i.e. Jeans, T-shirts, Sweatshirts/pants, etc.)
All items need to be clean and pressed at the time of donation. The Commodore closet will not mend or launder any of the items collected.
Contact LCCC’s Advocacy and Resource Center (ARC) at 440-366-4035 or visit us in the Bass Library First Floor.