Do you need help dealing with an unexpected financial challenge? Life can take sudden twists and turns, ones that take you away from focusing on your education. To help, we offer small, one-time emergency grants for students.
Do you have:
- An unexpected car repair?
- A job loss that is preventing you from paying utility bills or rent?
- A medical emergency?
- Another type of financial emergency?
Then check out our the DASH Grants or emergency loans below:
If you’re ready to apply or are interested in more information, then do one of the following:
- Must have a minimum of 2.0 GPA
- Qualifying students may borrow up to $300 – $500.
- Eligible students may only borrow one loan every 365 days.
- Loan must be repaid by the end of each semester.
- Contact LCCC’s Financial Services at 440-366-4034.