Feelings such as anxiousness, feeling alone, overwhelmed, fearful, frustrated and more are very common during these challenging times. Do you miss connecting with others who are going through similar experiences? If this sounds familiar, you are not alone.
Every Wednesday at 4 p.m.
WebEx videoconferencing platform
Free Support Sessions are:
- Counselor- facilitated.
- Open to students and community members- staff and faculty.
- Flexible – You don’t have to attend every week. Drop in online whenever you can.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Coping with uncertainty
- Balancing work, school, and home life in a challenging time
- Adjusting to online learning
- Managing anxious feelings
- Connecting with others in our virtual world
- And more!
What you will gain:
- New techniques for anxiety reduction
- A small group of supportive peers
- Time to process your emotions with the help of a counselor
If interested, email Fiona Barbagallo at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Advocacy and Resource Center at 440-366-4272