Existing Bike Racks
- PE: Located next to the entrance doors of the PE Building (on the west side).
By bench with potted flowers. Straight across from Dunkin Donuts.
- College Center/Bass Library:
There are two racks. One is outside of Bass Library, (the side closest to College Center,) by the window that looks into the spiral stairs. Straight across from that, by College Center, there is another.
- Stocker: In front of the building, by doors to the left (on the south entrance).
If you’re at the Statues outside of Stocker, facing the building, turn left. It is under the awning.
- UC: In front of U.C entrance, next to the doors (on south side).
Underneath the “Dr. Roy A Church University Center” sign.
- BU: Racks are between CC and BU, next to the BU entrance door (west).
Underneath the passageway, by glass windows.
- PS: Located between PS and iLoft, next to the PS doors (on the south side entrance).
Walk out of College Center, walk through the courtyard, following the awning of the PS Building towards iLoft. It is at the end of the awning, to the right of iLoft.
- PC: Located on the east side of the building
Learning Centers with Bike Racks
- Community Learning Center at Lorain High School
- Lorain Learning Center at City Center
- University Partnership Ridge Campus
- Wellington Learning Center
Be Safe Bicycling
- Wear a properly fitted helmet.
- Ensure that your bike is in good working order. Follow our checklist
- Be predictable – ride in a straight line, don’t weave between parked or moving vehicles, and use hand signals to communicate your intentions to other drivers.
- Bikes belong on the road. Stay off sidewalks, ride in the direction of traffic and obey all traffic laws.
- Be visible. Use head and taillights at night – it’s the law. Bright clothing increases visibility.
- Stay at least 3 to 4 feet from parked cars to prevent collisions with suddenly opened car doors.
Bicycling Safety Resources
Biking Feedback Form
Complete the form below to tell us about any issues