- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) – An organization that empowers higher education to lead the sustainability transformation.
- Sustainability Education and Economic Development (SEED) – An organization that provides community colleges with resources for educating America’s 21st century workforce and build the green economy.
- Fuel Forward – An organization that helps institutions meet their sustainability goals by reducing fuel usage.
- Keep America Beautiful – the nation’s leading nonprofit that brings people together to build and sustain vibrant communities.
- MIT Sloan Review on Sustainability – dedicated to the development of research materials connected with Sustainability and management innovation.
- Lorain County Solid Waste Management District (LCSWMD) – An organization that promotes reducing solid waste by reusing, reducing, and recycling and sets the Solid Waste Plan for Lorain County.
- Lorain County Collection Center – part of the LCSWMD this location offers to take items not normally easily disposed of.
- Lorain County Transit – Lorain County’s public transportation.
- Green City Blue Lake – The sustainability center at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History which seeks to reduce our communities environmental footprint.
- City Fresh – A Community Supported Agriculture program (CSA) that seeks to provide fresh food to people regardless of income.
- Ohio Sea Grant – a statewide program that supports greater knowledge and stewardship of Lake Erie and the Great Lakes through research, education and outreach.
- Cleveland Water Alliance – fosters economic development through a water innovation cluster and elevating the conversation around the value of water to our region.
- Alternative Energy – Learn more about LCCC’s Alternative Energy program.
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Environmental Studies from Hiram College – Learn more about this program offered through LCCC’s University Partnership.
- Service Learning – a teaching and learning strategy that integrates community service with academics.
- Student Life – an organization that provides opportunities to enhance the academic experience by engaging students in leadership and fellowship activities.
- Sustainable Agriculture – Learn more about the LCCC’s Sustainable Agriculture program.
- Women’s Link – a place on campus where women and men can obtain free, confidential help.