The Agriculture and Environmental Sciences pathway can lead students into careers in animal and crop production, agricultural services and engineering, food processing, horticulture, natural resource management, environmental services, agricultural and environmental education, and agricultural communications and research.
LCCC Pathways in Agriculture & Environmental Sciences
- Black River High School: Coming soon!
- Firelands High School: Coming soon!
- Lorain County JVS: Landscape & Greenhouse Management
- Mapleton High School: Coming soon!
- New London High School: Coming soon!
- Western Reserve High School: Coming soon!
- Wellington High School: Coming soon!
There are several resources a student can explore to learn more about careers in the Agriculture & Environmental Sciences pathway.
Check out LCCC’s MyPlan – an assessment you can take discover more about you! MyPlan will allow students to learn more about their talents and strengths. Use the MyPlan results to explore career salaries and connect to majors at LCCC.
Ohio Means Jobs (OMJ) has several useful tools for exploring career pathways and learning more about occupations. The OMJ Career Pathways show a typical path in order to reach employment in certain occupations.
- Ohio Means Jobs Career Pathways
- Ohio Means Jobs Occupation Search
University Partnership Opportunities
LCCC is the first community college in Ohio to have the University Partnership program, where a student can select from 50 different associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees all offered by leading colleges and universities. Combine your LCCC coursework with one of our University Partnership pathways and get a quality education that is the best value in higher education.