For-Credit program for rising juniors and seniors
The Commodores for Equity and Justice Summer Immersion (CEJSI) is a full-day, rigorous program designed for rising juniors, and seniors who are interested in The American Criminal Justice system. Participants enroll in a 3-week session that will integrate lectures with experiential and applied activities and will allow students to build relationships with local law enforcement, court officials, and college faculty.
Session Dates & Registration Information
The Commodores for Equity and Justice Summer Immersion is on 3-week long session, running June 14 – July 2, 2021. This experience will be for college-credit, which will be on your LCCC and high school academic records, therefore students are expected to attend each day and abide by the LCCC Student Code of Conduct throughout the program.
In order to participate in CEJSI, students will need to attend your high school College Credit Plus Information Session, submit your Intent to Participate in CCP form, complete the LCCC College Credit Plus application, and submit a short CEJSI form.
- Applicants must have a valid e-mail address in order to receive timely communication.
- Applications can attend a virtual meeting in February to learn more about the program, interview process, and participate in a Q&A session.
- Final applicants must attending a 1-hour interview session; to-be scheduled to April.
- Final applicants are expected to attend each day of the CEJSI program.
- Final applicants must have a reliable mode of transportation. Students will need to arrive to the LCCC Main Campus in Elyria, on-time, everyday.
- Transportation off-campus will be provided by LCCC.
- Final applicants can withdraw their registration by contact David Janik.