Lorain County JVS College is an exciting opportunity for LCJVS students to earn college credit while still in high school through a partnership with Lorain County Community College. Students taking advantage of the program have the opportunity to graduate high school with both an associate degree and a high school diploma, free of charge. Students may join the program at any time, and take advantage of customized 15 and 30 hour pathways. In addition, students who successfully complete the program will automatically receive scholarship funds to finish a bachelor’s degree at Lorain County Community College through the University Partnership.
College Credit Plus Courses offered at the Lorain County JVS:
- ENGL 161: College Composition I
- ENGL 162: College Composition II
- CULN 152: Introduction to Dining Room Services (Culinary Arts)
- CULN 154: Introduction to Bakery Pastry Arts (Bakery Pastry Arts & Culinary Arts)
See the MyUniversity pathways.
Career Technical Pathways at the Lorain County JVS:
- Career & College Advantage Engineering Design & Technology
- Career & College Advantage Culinary Arts
- Career & College Advantage Cyber & Networking Security
- Career & College Advantage Sports, Health & Exercise Science
LCJVS College provides a full high school and college experience, with ongoing academic and career advising. Your College Credit Plus Academic Advisor for the LCJVS College Campus is: