LCCC partners with OhioLink for eTutoring, an extension to the online and in-person tutoring offered at LCCC. Using both services allows students to have support for coursework at various times throughout the week. eTutoring provides free, professional online tutoring.
The tutoring options available are:
- eQuestions: Online question submission with an archive of previously posted questions and answers.
- eWriting: Online writing lab with an archive of previously submitted papers and revisions
- LiveChat: A live communication tool that allows tutors and students to chat, whiteboard, share files, and applications, as well as use audio and video tools.
Sign up for eTutoring online through OhioLink by following the steps below:
- Visit the eTutoring Online website.
- Create an account by selecting “Get Started” and following prompted questions.
- From there, you can use your account to login as needed!
Contact the Tutoring Department at (440) 366-4057 or email@example.com.