eTutoring is offered as an extension to the face-to-face tutoring offered through the Tutoring Center. LCCC is part of the State-wide collaborative, eTutoring Online to provide free, professional online tutoring in areas of:
- Math (including Statistics)
The tutoring options available are:
- eQuestions: online question submission with an archive of previously posted questions & answers.
- eWriting: online writing lab with an archive of previously submitted papers and revisions
- LiveChat: live communication tool that allows tutors and students to chat, whiteboard, share files & applications, as well as use audio & video tools.
How to get started
Sign up online by following the steps below:
- Visit the eTutoring Online website
- You will need to create an account by finding “Get Started” and following their steps from there.
- Use your account to login as needed!
If you have questions or would like to make an appointment regarding eTutoring, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the LCCC Tutoring Center at (440) 366-4057.