The Bachelor of Arts in Nonprofit Administration degree is designed to:
- Equip human service personnel with additional management and communication skills to address the needs of urban human services and non-profit agencies;
- Prepare students to assume administrative or managerial roles in human services agencies that deal with welfare reform, work and training, substance abuse, mental health, domestic violence, and health and nutrition;
- Provide access to faculty members with expertise in public administration and non-profit management in an urban setting;
Prepare students for future career challenges, including graduate work in a number of fields.
Parallel LCCC Program
Applications should be submitted six weeks prior to the beginning of the term. Complete admissions information can be found at the website listed below or call 440-366-4850 .
- A completed Cleveland State University Undergraduate Admission Application along with a Partnership Application Supplement Form must be submitted. Forms are available at the Cleveland State Partnership office at Lorain County Community College in the University Center building, room 113. Applications can also be obtained on-line.
- Official copy of transcripts sent directly from each regionally-accredited college or university attended.
- A one-time, $30 undergraduate application processing fee.
The application and supporting materials can be dropped off at the Cleveland State Partnership Office at Lorain County Community College or you may send them directly to: Cleveland State University, Office of the University Registrar, Application Processing Center, 2121 Euclid Avenue UC 400, Cleveland, OH 44115-2214.
Partnership Advising is available in the CSU Partnership office, UC 113. Please call 440-366-4850 to schedule an appointment or email.