The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree is designed to:
- Develop leadership skills necessary to be effective in our global economy;
- Enhance problem solving skills to promote positive organizational change;
- Learn effective management concepts which can be applied to public, private, and nonprofit sectors.
Parallel LCCC Program
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Applied Business (AAB)
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS)– Human Services, Public Administration
For More Information and Academic Advising
Partnership Advising is available in the CSU Partnership office, UC 113. Please call 440-366-4850 to schedule an appointment or email.