The Bachelor of Arts in Public Safety Management degree is designed to:
- Equip public safety officials with additional management and communication skills to address the needs of their urban constituents;
- Allow for in-depth study of community safety needs and problems, as well as providing; analytical tools for addressing injustice for those living and working in urban settings;
- Provide access to faculty members with governmental and public management expertise;
- Prepare students for future career challenges in public safety services.
Parallel LCCC Programs
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) – Justice Systems
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) – Public Administration
Applications should be submitted six weeks prior to the beginning of the term. complete admissions information can be found at the website listed below or call 440-366-4850 . Admission requirements include:
- A completed Cleveland State University Undergraduate Admission Application along with a Partnership Application Supplement Form must be submitted. Forms are available at the Cleveland State Partnership Office at Lorain County Community College in the University Center building, room 113. Applications can also be obtained on-line.
- Official copy of transcripts sent directly from each regionally-accredited college or university attended.
- A one-time, $30 undergraduate application processing fee.
The application and supporting materials can be dropped off at the Cleveland Partnership Office at Lorain County Community College or you may send them directly to: Cleveland State University, Office of the University Registrar, Application Processing Center, 2121 Euclid Avenue UC 400, Cleveland, OH 44115-2214.
Partnership Advising is available in the CSU Partnership office, UC 113. Please call 440-366-4850 to schedule an appointment or email.