Bachelor of Arts University Studies (2 + 2)
Complete your bachelor’s degree around your interests and goals in our University Studies program. Customize a plan of study with your Academic Advisor based on your personal and professional goals to accelerate your path to degree completion.
While no two programs are exactly alike, the following applies to all University Studies degrees:
- 120 semester hours are required for graduation.
- Program must contain an interdisciplinary focus area of at least 18 hours, with classes from two or more departments.
- 39 hours of 3000-4000 level course work must be completed before graduation, along with University and College core classes.
- A variety of minors can be incorporated into the University Studies degree.
You can create a specialized academic focus through this program. Some examples include Marketing and Communication, Conservation and Ecology, Helping Professions, Health Issues and Sports Administration.
LCCC Parallel Program
- Students can apply to UToledo anytime during their program at LCCC. However, we would prefer students complete their first two years at LCCC to maximize the partnership benefits.
- Credit from all regionally accredited institutions will be accepted and used towards general requirements, major requirements, or elective credit. An official credit review will happen upon receiving your application and official transcript(s).
- Students must be in good standing from all previous higher education institutions.
- High school transcript is required for students with less than 60 overall credit hours to use financial aid. The HS transcript will not be used for admission to UToledo.
- ACT/SAT is not required for transfer students.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 from all previous institutions.
To apply to Toledo through the Partnership, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online application.
- Follow the application link and click the 100% online Undergraduate application link
- Create an account to start a new application
- Select application type as online learner application 2024
- LCCC UP students should be sure to select yes when asked “Are you completing the degree as a part of the LCCC partnership?”
- If an application fee is required and you are Pell eligible and need assistance with the application fee, apply for the NNACAC Transfer Application Fee Waiver. The form is downloadable through the link.
- Request all colleges you have attended to send official transcripts directly to Toledo.
- Once your materials are in, check your email for an admission decision. Review the Toledo Transfer checklist for more information.
- Newly admitted UToledo students must activate their myUT account at myUT. Once activated, log in to myUT Login with the newly activated ID, and access the registration for the Transfer Orientation. The orientation will be completed entirely online.
- After you have fully completed your transfer orientation, contact your UToledo advisor for next steps.
Submit all college-level transcripts to:
The University of Toledo
Admissions Office – MS 306
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606
For More Information
For more information concerning this program, please contact:
Prospective University Studies
Utoledo Online- firstname.lastname@example.org
Current University Studies
See the University of Toledo Academic Calendar for important academic dates and deadlines.