Bachelor of Business Administration Information Systems and a minor in Operations and Supply Chain Management (2 + 2)
Quick and accurate delivery of information is the key to any successful business. This is what you will learn how to do as an information systems (IS) major. IS involves managing and applying computer technology to analyze, design and implement ways to increase a company’s effectiveness, efficiency and competitiveness. Students will not only be trained as specialists in computers but also learn interpersonal communication skills that will help them succeed.
Parallel LCCC Program
- Students can apply to UToledo anytime during their program at LCCC. However, we would prefer students complete their first two years at LCCC to maximize the partnership benefits.
- Credit from all regionally accredited institutions will be accepted and used towards general requirements, major requirements, or elective credit. An official credit review will happen upon receiving your application and official transcript(s).
- Students must be in good standing from all previous higher education institutions.
- High school transcript is required for students with less than 60 overall credit hours to use financial aid. The HS transcript will not be used for admission to UToledo.
- ACT/SAT is not required for transfer students.
- For business programs, students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.4 from all previous institutions.
- No specific prerequisites for the business or liberal studies programs. We suggest students follow the Curriculum Pathway sheet on the UP UToledo page for the most efficient pathway toward their degree. Transfer students must have a 2.4 GPA for admission to the University of Toledo’s College of Business and Innovation.
To apply to Toledo through the Partnership, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online application.
- Submit the $40 application fee. If you are Pell eligible and need assistance with the application fee, apply for the NACAC Transfer application fee waiver. The form is downloadable within the link.
- Request all colleges and universities you have attended to send official transcripts directly to Toledo.
- Once your materials are in, check your email for an admission decision. Review the Toledo Transfer checklist for more information.
- After you are admitted, meet with your Toledo advisor.
- Newly admitted UToledo students must activate their myUT account at myUT. Once activated, log in to myUT Login with the newly activated ID, and access the registration for the Transfer Orientation. The orientation will be completed entirely online.
How do I know if I am in the University Partnership?
- You are following the UP Curriculum Pathway from the associate to the bachelor’s degree.
- For 2:2 degrees, you have been admitted to the partner institution and have registered for your first classes the upcoming semester, 3rd year of partner classes. The first day of the 3rd year class, you are officially a UP student.
- For 3:1 degrees, you are a UP student if you are registered for the 3rd year in either bridgework LCCC classes or UP partner classes. You may not be necessarily admitted with the UP partner just yet. The first day of the 3rd year of UP or LCCC bridgework class, you are officially a UP student.
- UP Office will use the email address your partner institution shares with us, which is once a semester, to email out a reminder to you about the UP program supports and services.
- If you are unsure if you are in the UP, you are welcome to email or call the UP Office to verify your status.
- (440) 366-4949
How do I show proof I am a UP student to receive benefits and supports offered at LCCC
- Go to the Circulation Desk on the 2nd floor of the LCCC Bass Library (440) 366-4026.
- Show your class registration for UP classes with the partner institution or LCCC bridgework classes.
- Bass Library staff will place a color coded sticker on the back of your LCCC or partner institution ID card. If you have no LCCC or UP ID card, a UP ID card will be issued to you.
- You will need to get a new sticker (date specific) each semester that you are registered for UP partner classes.
- An ID card is not required but would be needed if you are seeking benefits and supports at LCCC while in the partnership.
- Supports and services are for Elyria Campus and the Learning Centers (Community Learning Center at Lorain High School, Lorain Learning Center at City Center, LCCC Wellington Center, and University Partnership Ridge Campus).
For More Information
For more information concerning this program, please contact:
Scott Jackson – for prospective students
(419) 530-5705 (office)
(330) 272-9137 (text)
COBI Student Services – for current students.
See the University of Toledo Academic Calendar for important academic dates and deadlines.