Bachelor of Arts Organizational Leadership (2 + 2)
The Bachelor of Arts in organizational leadership degree is designed to:
- Develop leadership skills necessary to be effective in our global economy;
- Enhance problem solving skills to promote positive organizational change;
- Learn effective management concepts which can be applied to public, private, and nonprofit sectors.
Parallel LCCC Program
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Applied Business (AAB)
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS)– Human Services, Public Administration
CSU has multi-term registration, which means in March, students register for classes for fall, spring, and summer of the entire next academic year. For example, in March 2021, students register for all of fall 2021, spring 2022, and summer 2022. Therefore, students expecting to take courses in any semester in the 21-22 school year are advised to apply by January 2021.
To apply to the Partnership, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online application. Select “pay by mail” and don’t pay $40.
- Complete a Partnership Supplement Form and email it to TransferCenter@csuohio.edu. This waives the $40 fee.
- Request all colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to CSU. High school, also.
- Once your materials are in, check your CampusNet for an admission decision. It can happen fast!
- After you are admitted, meet with your CSU advisor.
- CSU students should login to CampusNet to register for Transfer Orientation for resources and support services. There are two options: in-person (currently through Zoom) or online at your own pace through Blackboard.
For assistance, please call 440-366-4850 or email TransferCenter@csuohio.edu.
Admitted CSU Partnership students can possibly meet their advisor at LCCC, in the CSU Partnership Office, UC 113. To schedule an advising appointment, please contact your assigned CSU academic advisor.
CSU Transfer Center