The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree is designed to:
- Develop leadership skills necessary to be effective in our global economy;
- Enhance problem solving skills to promote positive organizational change;
- Learn effective management concepts which can be applied to public, private, and nonprofit sectors.
Parallel LCCC Program
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Applied Business (AAB)
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS)– Human Services, Public Administration
CSU has “multi-term” registration, which means in March, students register for classes for Fall, Spring, and Summer of the entire next academic year. For example, in March 2020, students register for all of Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021. Therefore, students expecting to take courses in any semester in the 20-21 school year are advised to apply before (or by) January 2020.
To apply to the Partnership, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online application. Select “pay by mail” and don’t pay $40.
- Complete a Partnership Supplement Form and email it to TransferCenter@csuohio.edu. This waives the $40 fee.
- Request all colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to CSU. High school, also.
- Once your materials are in, check your CampusNet for an admission decision. It can happen fast!
- Once admitted, meet with your CSU advisor.
For assistance, please call 440-366-4850 or email TransferCenter@csuohio.edu.
Admitted CSU Partnership students can possibly meet their advisor at LCCC, in the CSU Partnership Office, UC 113. To schedule an advising appointment, please contact your assigned CSU academic advisor.