Bachelor of Arts Spanish (3 + 1)
Studies in Spanish at Cleveland State University include language study for non-natives and for heritage speakers. In addition, Spanish majors have in-depth knowledge about Hispanic cultures. Our graduates have a broad overview of Spanish and Latin American history as well as an appreciation of customs and world views.
The advanced Spanish curriculum gives students in-depth knowledge of Hispanic art, literature and linguistics. As a result, a Spanish major has cultural as well as linguistic proficiency.
Parallel LCCC Program
- Associate of Arts
CSU has “multi-term” registration, which means in March, students register for classes for Fall, Spring, and Summer of the entire next academic year. For example, in March 2020, students register for all of Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021. Therefore, students expecting to take courses in any semester in the 20-21 school year are advised to apply before (or by) January 2020.
To apply to the Partnership, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online application. Select “pay by mail” and don’t pay $40.
- Complete a Partnership Supplement Form and email it to TransferCenter@csuohio.edu. This waives the $40 fee.
- Request all colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to CSU. High school, also.
- Once your materials are in, check your CampusNet for an admission decision. It can happen fast!
- Once admitted, meet with your CSU advisor.
- CSU students should login to CampusNet to register for Transfer Orientation for resources and support services. There are two options: in-person (currently through Zoom) or online at your own pace through Blackboard.
Admitted CSU Partnership students can possibly meet their advisor at LCCC, in the CSU Partnership Office, UC 113. To schedule an advising appointment, please contact your assigned CSU academic advisor.
CSU Transfer Center