Bachelor of Arts Urban Studies (2 + 2)
The Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies curriculum takes full advantage of its location in a major urban setting in fulfilling its commitment to urban education, research, and community service. Students pursuing the Bachelor of Arts degree program take courses and seminars dealing directly with urban problems and their solutions. The program offered through the University Partnership focuses on Public Administration, the study of leadership, management, public policy, budgeting and finance. The degree prepares students for career challenges in the public, private and non-profit sectors. It is also excellent preparation for further study, such as graduate school or law school.
Parallel LCCC Program
CSU has “multi-term” registration, which means in March, students register for classes for Fall, Spring, and Summer of the entire next academic year. For example, in March 2020, students register for all of Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021. Therefore, students expecting to take courses in any semester in the 20-21 school year are advised to apply before (or by) January 2020.
To apply to the Partnership, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online application. Select “pay by mail” and don’t pay $40.
- Complete a Partnership Supplement Form and email it to TransferCenter@csuohio.edu. This waives the $40 fee.
- Request all colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to CSU. High school, also.
- Once your materials are in, check your CampusNet for an admission decision. It can happen fast!
- Once admitted, meet with your CSU advisor.
- CSU students should login to CampusNet to register for Transfer Orientation for resources and support services. There are two options: in-person (currently through Zoom) or online at your own pace through Blackboard.
Admitted CSU Partnership students can possibly meet their advisor at LCCC, in the CSU Partnership Office, UC 113. To schedule an advising appointment, please contact your assigned CSU academic advisor.
CSU Transfer Center