Bachelor of Administration Entrepreneurship (3 + 1)
Entrepreneurship can be viewed as a personal passion for success, the desire to operate your own business, spread your own wings. Success in your own business can be an exhilarating experience, but success does not just happen; it takes knowledge, preparation and skilled application. Furthermore, major corporations increasingly embrace the spirit of entrepreneurship as a critical component for success. Progressive companies want creative managers who can identify and develop their next great product line.
Parallel LCCC Program
Associate of Applied Business
Transfer students must have a 2.4 GPA for admission to the University of Toledo’s College of Business and Innovation.
- Complete an online application
- If application fee is required and you are Pell eligible and need assistance with the application fee, apply for the NACAC Transfer application fee waiver.
- Request all colleges and universities that you have attended to send official transcripts directly to Toledo.
- Once your materials are in, check your email for an admission decision. Review the Toledo Transfer checklist for more information.
- After you are admitted, meet with your Toledo advisor.
- Newly admitted UToledo students will need to activate their myUT account at https://myutaccount.utoledo.edu/Home/NewAccount. Once activated, login to http://myut.utoledo.edu/ with the newly activated ID, and access the registration for the Transfer Orientation. The orientation will be completed fully online
For More Information
For more information concerning this program, contact:
Scott Jackson 216-816-3300 (office) 330-272-9137 (text) or email firstname.lastname@example.org – prospective students
COBI Student Services 419-530-2087 or email COBI Advising – current Toledo students