Bachelor of Business Administration Information Systems (2 + 2)
Quick and accurate delivery of information is the key to any successful business. This is what you will learn how to do as an information systems (IS) major. IS involves managing and applying computer technology to analyze, design and implement ways to increase effectiveness, efficiency and competitiveness of a company. Students will not only be trained as specialists about computers, but also learn interpersonal communication skills that will help them succeed.
Associate of Applied Business
Transfer students must have a 2.4 GPA for admission to the University of Toledo’s College of Business and Innovation.
To apply to Toledo through the Partnership, follow these steps below:
- Complete an online application.
- Submit the $40 application fee. If you are Pell eligible and need assistance with the application fee, apply for the NACAC Transfer application fee waiver.
- Request all colleges and universities that you have attended to send official transcripts directly to Toledo.
- Once your materials are in, check your email for an admission decision. Review the Toledo Transfer checklist for more information.
- After you are admitted, meet with your Toledo advisor.
- Newly admitted UToledo students will need to activate their myUT account at https://myutaccount.utoledo.edu/Home/NewAccount. Once activated, login to http://myut.utoledo.edu/ with the newly activated ID, and access the registration for the Transfer Orientation. The orientation will be completed fully online
For More Information
For more information concerning this program, please contact:
Scott Jackson (216) 816-3300 (office) (330) 272-9137 (text) Scott.Jackson2@utoledo.edu for prospective students.
COBI Student Services 419-530-2087 or COBI Advising for current students.