Bachelor of Business Administration Management (3 + 1)
University of Toledo’s management program has three major foci: leading and managing change, training and development, and communication. Students are continually involved in the Management field by participating in professional meetings, having practitioners speak in their classrooms and interacting with the professional community on a regular basis.
Parallel LCC Program
Associate of Applied Business
Transfer students must have a 2.4 GPA for admission to the University of Toledo’s College of Business and Innovation.
To apply to Toledo through the Partnership, follow these steps below:
- Complete an online application
- If application fee is required and you are Pell eligible and need assistance with the application fee, apply for the NACAC Transfer application fee waiver.
- Request all colleges and universities that you have attended to send official transcripts directly to Toledo.
- Once your materials are in, check your email for an admission decision. Review the Toledo Transfer checklist for more information
- After you are admitted, meet with your Toledo advisor.
- Newly admitted UToledo students will need to activate their myUT account at https://myutaccount.utoledo.edu/Home/NewAccount. Once activated, login to http://myut.utoledo.edu/ with the newly activated ID, and access the registration for the Transfer Orientation. The orientation will be completed fully online
For More Information
For more information concerning this program, please contact:
Scott Jackson 216-816-3300 (office) 330-272-9137 (text) email@example.com – Prospective students
COBI Student Services 419-530-2087 firstname.lastname@example.org – Current students