Bachelor of Business Administration Operations and Supply Chain Management (2 + 2)
Supply chain managers coordinate the acquirement, manufacturing and distribution of goods and services to customers. Students will develop skills in purchasing, operations and logistics while gaining an appreciation and understanding of how decisions made in one area can affect activities in other areas and customer satisfaction.
Students have the option to double major in the University of Toledo Information Systems degree. Inquire with a UT Academic Advisor for more details.
Parallel LCCC Program
Associate of Applied Business
Transfer students must have a 2.4 GPA for admission to the University of Toledo’s College of Business and Innovation.
To apply to Toledo through the Partnership, follow these steps below:
- Complete an online application
- If application fee is required and you are Pell eligible and need assistance with the application fee, apply for the NACAC Transfer application fee waiver.
- Request all colleges and universities that you have attended to send official transcripts directly to Toledo.
- Once your materials are in, check your email for an admission decision. Review the Toledo Transfer checklist for more information.
- After you are admitted, meet with your Toledo advisor.
- Newly admitted UToledo students will need to activate their myUT account at https://myutaccount.utoledo.edu/Home/NewAccount. Once activated, login to http://myut.utoledo.edu/ with the newly activated ID, and access the registration for the Transfer Orientation. The orientation will be completed fully online
Students interested in applying must complete an undergraduate application for admission, pay a $40 non-refundable fee and have official high school and college transcripts sent to UT using the transcripts request form. A completed application and all official transcripts must be received 10 days prior to the start of the term.
For More Information
For more information concerning this program, please contact:
Scott Jackson 216-816-3300 (office) 330-272-9137 (text) or email firstname.lastname@example.org – prospective students
COBI Student Services 419-530-2087 or email COBI – for current Toledo students