The Bachelor’s in Organizational Supervision offers individuals with an applied associate’s degree the opportunity to advance in their careers.
The major consists of 11 courses at the junior/senior level. In addition, students will need to complete the University’s general education requirements including Economics and Psychology, social science courses. Core courses in organizational supervision focus on:
- Effective leadership
- Workplace communications
- Project team management
This baccalaureate program is designed specifically for students with an earned applied associate degree from an accredited institution.
Parallel LCCC Programs
Any Applied Associate Degree
Enrollment in this program is open to anyone who has earned an applied associate’s degree from LCCC or another institution.
To apply to the Partnership with Akron, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online University of Akron undergraduate application
- Apply as a Transfer Student and select the partnership major that begins with “Lorain CCC“.
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee. If you are Pell eligible and need assistance with the fee, please apply for the NACAC Transfer Application fee waiver.
- Request all colleges and universities to send an official transcript directly to the University of Akron Admissions.
- Once your materials are in, check your email for an admission decision.
- You will then schedule an advising appointment with your assigned Akron academic advisor.
Registration, Scheduling and Academic Advising Information
For more information, contact: