Youngstown State University Logo

As health care needs continue to rise, especially those for the growing elderly population, so does the need for long term care administrators. Long term care administrators manage the daily activities of such residential facilities as nursing homes and retirement communities. Mature, responsible students with strong leadership skills and a desire to work with the elderly would be well-suited for the long term care administration program at Youngstown State University.

Program Sheet


Admission Requirements

A completed Youngstown State University Undergraduate Admission Application must be submitted. A non-refundable fee is required of first-time applicants. Applicants must also submit all official credentials (high school transcripts or official GED test results, and transcripts of all previous undergraduate education college work) directly to Undergraduate Admissions, Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH 44555-0001.  YSU applications may be obtained online


Parallel LCCC Program

  • Associate of Arts


For More Information

Contact Coordinator of Program, Dr. Daniel J. Van Dussen, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Gerontology. Phone: 330-941-1683