Many manufacturing companies in Ohio and nationwide are providing career opportunities for highly trained professionals in the field of production supervision and management, quality assurance, production control, manufacturing, and plant engineering — all positions filled by graduates of The University of Akron’s Bachelor of Science in Automated Manufacturing Engineering Technology program. Companies want and need technically qualified people to help them compete at the highest possible levels of quality and productivity in today’s extremely competitive world marketplace.
Parallel LCCC Programs
Enrollment Eligibility for Non-LCCC Graduates
Enrollment in this program is open to anyone who has earned an associate’s degree or is in the process of completing an associate degree.
To apply to the Partnership with Akron, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online University of Akron undergraduate application
- Apply as a Transfer Student and select the partnership major that begins with “Lorain CCC“.
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee. If you are Pell eligible and need assistance with the fee, please apply for the NACAC Transfer Application fee waiver.
- Request all colleges and universities to send an official transcript directly to the University of Akron Admissions.
- Once your materials are in, check your email for an admission decision.
- You will then schedule an advising appointment with your assigned Akron academic advisor.
Advising Contact Information