Bachelor of Organizational Supervision (2 + 2) [online]
The online Bachelor’s in Organizational Supervision offers individuals with an applied associate degree the opportunity to advance in their careers.
The major consists of 11 courses at the junior/senior level. In addition, students must complete the University’s general education requirements, including economics, psychology and social science courses. Core courses in organizational supervision focus on the following:
- Effective leadership
- Workplace communications
- Project team management
This baccalaureate program is designed specifically for students with a two-year degree, whether an associate degree (AA or AS) or any applied degree (AAB or AAS).
Parallel LCCC Programs
- The application can be initiated during the semester in which 60 semester hours will be earned.
- Students should have completed or have in progress their required Bridgework courses based on the major they are selecting.
- Be in good standing at the previously attended school with a 2.0 GPA
- Students interested in the UA Williams Honors College should review the transfer student consideration for admission information.
To apply to the Partnership with Akron, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online University of Akron undergraduate application
- Apply as a Transfer Student and select the partnership major that ends with “Lorain CCC.”
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee. If you are Pell-eligible and need assistance with the fee, please apply for the NACAC Transfer Application Fee Waiver.. The download form is included in the link.
- Request all colleges and universities to send an official transcript directly to the University of Akron Admissions.
- Once your materials are in, check your email for an admission decision.
- You will schedule an advising appointment with your assigned Akron academic advisor.
- It is not required; however, the transfer New Student Orientation link is available for resources and support services.
Registration and Scheduling Information
- Registration in University of Akron courses is limited to those accepted into the partnership programs. You will work with your assigned adviser to complete registration in the course offerings each semester using your My Akron
- Some courses may only be offered once per year. Please work with your UA adviser to determine the class selection
- We would encourage you to work with an LCCC Adviser to receive assistance in the registration of any LCCC courses you continue to take in the program, i.e., General Education Courses
- Students taking courses thru both UA and LCCC will need to complete an AdHoc Consortium agreement and a transient permission form. Your adviser will assist you in this process each semester
- All fees are subject to change. Please contact our Office of Student Financial Aid or Student Accounts
- Review UA’s scholarship information for any eligible scholarships, including UA’s transfer scholarships and College-specific scholarships
Submit all college-level transcripts to:
The University of Akron
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
277 E. Buchtel Ave
Akron, OH 44325
For More Information
In-Person Advising at LCCC
See the University of Akron Academic Calendar for important academic dates and deadlines.