Fall 2021 Lorain County Community College Foundation/ Choose Ohio First
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Scholarship
This scholarship is available to 2021 high school grads only.
The LCCC Foundation is pleased to announce funding for full tuition scholarships for students enrolled in the University of Toledo Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) program through the University Partnership at LCCC. This scholarship has an approximate value of $31,000 for the entire CSE program. At the discretion of the Selection Committee, partial scholarships may also be awarded. The priority date for scholarship application is January 31, 2021.
Completed applications received by January 31, 2021 will receive full consideration. Applications will continue to be accepted through June 15, 2021 on a funds available basis. Selection is based on the completed scholarship application, academic performance, letters of recommendation, and essays. Scholarship finalists may be invited to personally interview with the University Partnership CSE Scholarship Selection Committee.
Decisions of the Selection Committee will be final.
Automatic scholarships awarded to students with a 3.8 cumulative GPA and 28 composite ACT or 1320 composite SAT.
High School Graduates
- 3.21 cumulative GPA and 24 composite ACT/ 1170 Composite SAT
- 3.00 cumulative GPA and 25 composite ACT/ 1210 Composite SAT
- 4 years of high school math (including Trigonometry)
- Ability to enroll in Calculus at LCCC (applicants will be tested for calculus readiness)
Transfer College Students
- Maximum of 11 semester hours of UT/EECS coursework earned
- 3.0 minimum cumulative college GPA, with a minimum of 16 semester hours completed
- B or better in Calculus I (LCCC MTHM 181 or equivalent)
- B or better in General Chemistry (LCCC CHMY 171 or equivalent)
Decisions for transfer college students will be made after spring grades are received.
Questions regarding this scholarship application can be directed to Karen Tomcko at 440-366-4823
Please complete the form below to apply.