The Hiram College bachelor’s degree in management is offered in the context of the liberal arts tradition. Managers are essentially decision makers who must possess the ability to reason clearly and to express themselves effectively. Courses required for the management program strengthen students’ skills and enable them to pursue professional interests in management and business. The management major prepares students for leadership positions in for profit and not for profit settings, including a wide range of industry, financial, governmental and healthcare organizations.
Parallel LCCC Programs
Admission and Application Requirements
- Complete an online Community College Partnership/Adult Undergraduate Application (link is at the bottom of the page)
- There is no application fee
- Request all colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to Hiram College.
- Once the materials are in and you are accepted, check your Hiram email account often.
- Once admitted, you will meet in person or virtually with your Hiram advisor.
Students must complete 68-75 semester hours of credit toward the associate of applied business in management.
Complete the following courses:
- ACTG 151 & 152
- ECNM 151 & 152
- BADM 251
- ENGL 161
- MTHM 168
- Natural Science w/Lab
- Elective Humanities or Fine Arts
- 2.5 overall GPA at LCCC
- 2.5 overall GPA in Business/ Economics courses
- 2.5 overall GPA in all Management courses
- Earn at least a C in all transfer courses
To learn more about this program, please contact the program coordinator:
Hiram office: 330-569-5973
Hiram cell: 330-569-8679