Bachelor of Arts in Management (2 + 2)
The Hiram College Bachelor’s degree in Management is offered in the context of the liberal arts tradition. Managers are decision-makers who must be able to reason clearly and express themselves effectively. Courses required for the management program strengthen students’ skills and enable them to pursue professional interests in management and business. The management major prepares students for leadership positions in for-profit and not-for-profit settings, including a wide range of industry, financial, governmental, and healthcare organizations.
Parallel LCCC Programs
- Students should try to apply the semester before their desired term, but specific dates-wise, they can apply at any time during that window.
- Hiram does not allow dual admission. Students should be on track to complete all LCCC coursework before starting at Hiram.
- Completing coursework not prescribed in the transfer curriculum may not meet residency and program major requirements.
- Will accept a maximum of 75 credits, and 45 credits must be completed at Hiram to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- If a transfer student has taken a very low amount of credits, we may ask for the high school transcript as supplementary material for review,
- Require collegiate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- ACT/SAT scores are not required for a transfer student.
- GPA requirement is a 2.50 cumulative collegiate GPA. If a student has attended more than one institution for college, we use a formula to combine these into an average. If a student falls below this requirement, they will be reviewed by the head of admission for a decision.
- Complete an online Community College Partnership/Adult Undergraduate Application (the link is at the bottom of the webpage)
- Choose the “Online” gateway option for the application.
- There is no application fee
- Request all colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to Hiram College.
- Once the materials are in and you are accepted, check your Hiram email account often.
- Once admitted, you will meet in person or virtually with your Hiram advisor.
- Be sure to register for this “Module Zero” in Moodle once you have registered to learn about resources and student support services.
How do I know if I am in the University Partnership?
- You are following the UP Curriculum Pathway from the associate to the bachelor’s degree.
- For 2:2 degrees, you have been admitted to the partner institution and have registered for your first classes the upcoming semester, 3rd year of partner classes. The first day of the 3rd year class, you are officially a UP student.
- For 3:1 degrees, you are a UP student if you are registered for the 3rd year in either bridgework LCCC classes or UP partner classes. You may not be necessarily admitted with the UP partner just yet. The first day of the 3rd year of UP or LCCC bridgework class, you are officially a UP student.
- UP Office will use the email address your partner institution shares with us, which is once a semester, to email out a reminder to you about the UP program supports and services.
- If you are unsure if you are in the UP, you are welcome to email or call the UP Office to verify your status.
- (440) 366-4949
How do I show proof I am a UP student to receive benefits and supports offered at LCCC
- Go to the Circulation Desk on the 2nd floor of the LCCC Bass Library (440) 366-4026.
- Show your class registration for UP classes with the partner institution or LCCC bridgework classes.
- Bass Library staff will place a color coded sticker on the back of your LCCC or partner institution ID card. If you have no LCCC or UP ID card, a UP ID card will be issued to you.
- You will need to get a new sticker (date specific) each semester that you are registered for UP partner classes.
- An ID card is not required but would be needed if you are seeking benefits and supports at LCCC while in the partnership.
- Supports and services are for Elyria Campus and the Learning Centers (Community Learning Center at Lorain High School, Lorain Learning Center at City Center, LCCC Wellington Center, and University Partnership Ridge Campus).
For More Information
Sally Hoffman, Transfer Specialist
See the Hiram College Academic Calendar for important academic dates and deadlines.