Hiram’s Bachelor of Arts in Marketing provides a quality education in the liberal arts tradition proven to be essential for future success. Our program develops the student’s ability to evaluate, analyze, and critique marketing strategies in order to ensure leverage in a global marketplace. Our goal is to develop leaders capable of success in a complex, rapidly changing global world and a bachelor’s degree in Marketing prepares students for a variety of careers through a curriculum that strengthens the student’s skills and enables them to pursue professional interests in advertising, marketing, sales, product development, project management, and marketing research in the for-profit or non-profit business sector.
Parallel LCCC Programs
Admission and Application Requirements
To apply, follow these steps below:
- Complete an online Community College Partnership/Adult Undergraduate Application (link is at the bottom of the page)
- There is no application fee
- Request all colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to Hiram College.
- Once the materials are in and you are accepted, check your Hiram email account often.
- Once admitted, you will meet in person or virtually with your Hiram advisor.
Program requires 68-75 semester hours of credit toward the Associate of Applied Business in Marketing.
Complete the following courses:
- ACTG 151 & 152
- ECNM 151 & 152
- BADM 251
- MKRG 251
- MKRG 221
- ENGL 161
- MTHM 168
- Natural Science w/Lab
- Elective Humanities or Fine Arts
- 2.5 overall GPA at LCCC
- 2.5 overall GPA in Business/ Economics courses
- 2.5 overall GPA in all Management courses
- Earn at least a C in all transfer courses
Students interested in this program can contact the program advisor:
Prospective students contact:
Admitted students contact: