Bachelor of Arts in Marketing (2 + 2)
Hiram’s Bachelor of Arts in Marketing provides a quality education in the liberal arts tradition proven to be essential for future success. Our program develops the student’s ability to evaluate, analyze, and critique marketing strategies in order to ensure leverage in a global marketplace. Our goal is to develop leaders capable of success in a complex, rapidly changing global world and a bachelor’s degree in Marketing prepares students for a variety of careers through a curriculum that strengthens the student’s skills and enables them to pursue professional interests in advertising, marketing, sales, product development, project management, and marketing research in the for-profit or non-profit business sector.
Parallel LCCC Programs
- Students should try to apply the semester prior to their desired term, but specific dates wise they can apply at anytime during that window.
- Admissions is usually looking for at least one completed collegiate semester to be a transfer student.
- Will accept a maximum of 75 credits and 45 credits must be completed at Hiram to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- If a transfer student has taken a very low amount of credits, we may ask for the high school transcript as supplementary material for the purpose of review
- Require collegiate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- ACT/SAT scores are not required for a transfer student.
- GPA requirement is a 2.50 cumulative collegiate GPA. If a student has attended more than one institution for college, we use a formula to combine these into an average. If a student falls below this requirement they will be reviewed by the head of admission for a decision.
Complete the following courses:
ACTG 151 & 152
ECNM 151 & 152
Natural Science w/Lab
Elective Humanities or Fine Arts
Program requires 68-75 semester hours of credit toward the Associate of Applied Business in Marketing.
To apply, follow these steps below:
- Complete an online Community College Partnership/Adult Undergraduate Application (link is at the bottom of the webpage)
- There is no application fee
- Request all colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to Hiram College.
- Once the materials are in and you are accepted, check your Hiram email account often.
- Once admitted, you will meet in person or virtually with your Hiram advisor.
- Be sure to register for the “Module Zero” in Moodle once you have registered to learn about resources and student support services.
For More Information
Ryan Herhold, Transfer Admission Counselor