Master of Business Administration Program
The Lake Erie College Parker MBA program is among the fastest-growing and most highly-regarded programs in the State of Ohio. In addition to our traditional MBA program, we also offer our customized on-site programs which have been selected by some of Ohio’s largest employers including industry leaders in the areas of manufacturing, health care and energy.
Our rolling admission allows you to begin your MBA at the beginning of any semester: August (fall), January (spring) or May (summer).
The partnership between Lake Erie College and LCCC allows students to obtain their MBA their way. In addition to our classroom-based face-to-face sessions on the LCCC campus we also offer the full Parker MBA program 100 percent online. Students may also choose to follow a hybrid format by mixing both online and traditional classroom courses to allow even greater flexibility of scheduling.
Request more information or to RSVP for an upcoming Virtual Zoom information session or in-person session.
Admission into the MBA program is determined on the basis of demonstrated professionalism, intellectual capability for successful completion of the program and the potential for leadership. Students can be admitted into and begin the MBA program during the Spring/January semester, the Summer/May session or the Fall/August semester. The Office of Admissions processes applications for the MBA program.
- A resume outlining the work experience and education that has prepared the student to begin graduate study in business administration
- Personal Statement
- Although generally not required, applicants may supplement their undergraduate record with official scores on the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) or GRE (Graduate Admission Exam).
To apply to the Lake Erie College MBA Partnership, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online graduate application.
- Request all colleges and universities which conferred your bachelor’s degree and any graduate work to date to send an official transcript directly to Lake Erie College.
- Submit a copy of your resume and personal statement
- The GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) may be required at the discretion of the Dean of the School of Business. Students who have taken the GMAT should have all scores forwarded to the Admissions Office.
- Once all documents are received, Lake Erie College Admissions will process your application and you will receive an acceptance decision within two weeks.
Lake Erie College graduate tuition rates for each academic year are available at lec.edu/graduate-tuition
Doug Bird, PHD
Director, Parker MBA Program
Bridget Conway, MBA
Associate, Parker MBA Program