Lake Erie College MBA
Master of Business Administration Program
The Lake Erie College Parker MBA program is among the fastest-growing and most highly-regarded programs in the State of Ohio. In addition to our traditional MBA program, we also offer customized on-site programs selected by some of Ohio’s largest employers, including industry leaders in manufacturing, health care and energy.
Our rolling admission allows you to begin your MBA at the beginning of any semester: August (fall), January (spring) or May (summer).
The partnership between Lake Erie College and LCCC allows students to obtain their MBA their way. In addition to our classroom-based face-to-face sessions on the LCCC campus, we also offer the complete Parker MBA program 100 percent online. Students may also follow a hybrid format by mixing online and traditional classroom courses to allow even greater scheduling flexibility.
Lake Erie College Website – Master of Business Administration
Request more information or to RSVP for an upcoming Virtual Zoom information session or in-person session.
First Class Free for LCCC Employees
LCCC employees are eligible to take one master’s level course at no cost from Lake Erie College’s School of Business, a $2,190 value. This allows employees to experience firsthand the quality of a Lake Erie College advanced business education without risk or cost.
Employees can choose to take a course in Leadership or Organizational Behavior, both taught online, earning three credits that can be applied to either a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Professional Studies (MPS) degree. Click this link to view the flyer.
Questions? Contact Bridget Conway at (440) 375-7144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master of Business Administration Curriculum Pathway
Admission into the MBA program is determined based on demonstrated professionalism, intellectual capability for successful completion of the program and leadership potential. Students can be admitted into and begin the MBA program during the Spring/January semester, the Summer/May session or the Fall/August semester. The Office of Admissions processes applications for the MBA program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or greater
- Submission of official undergraduate transcripts and graduate work completed (sent directly to Admissions from the degree-granting institution)
- Complete the MBA application
- Submission of current resume outlining work experience and education that has prepared the candidate to begin the MBA program
- A personal statement of up to 500 words (topics found online with the application)
- Although generally not required, applicants may supplement their undergraduate record with official scores on the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) or GRE (Graduate Admission Exam).
To apply to the Lake Erie College MBA Partnership, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online graduate application.
- Request all colleges and universities that conferred your bachelor’s degree and graduate work to date to send an official transcript directly to Lake Erie College.
- Submit a copy of your resume and personal statement
- The GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) may be required at the discretion of the Dean of the School of Business. Students who have taken the GMAT should have all scores forwarded to the Admissions Office.
- Once all documents are received, Lake Erie College Admissions will process your application, and you will receive an acceptance decision within two weeks.
Submit all college-level transcripts to:
Lake Erie College
Attn: Registrar’s Office
391 West Washington Street
Painesville, OH 44077
How do I know if I am in the University Partnership?
- You are following the UP Curriculum Pathway from the associate to the bachelor’s degree.
- For 2:2 degrees, you have been admitted to the partner institution and have registered for your first classes the upcoming semester, 3rd year of partner classes. The first day of the 3rd year class, you are officially a UP student.
- For 3:1 degrees, you are a UP student if you are registered for the 3rd year in either bridgework LCCC classes or UP partner classes. You may not be necessarily admitted with the UP partner just yet. The first day of the 3rd year of UP or LCCC bridgework class, you are officially a UP student.
- UP Office will use the email address your partner institution shares with us, which is once a semester, to email out a reminder to you about the UP program supports and services.
- If you are unsure if you are in the UP, you are welcome to email or call the UP Office to verify your status.
- (440) 366-4949
How do I show proof I am a UP student to receive benefits and supports offered at LCCC
- Go to the Circulation Desk on the 2nd floor of the LCCC Bass Library (440) 366-4026.
- Show your class registration for UP classes with the partner institution or LCCC bridgework classes.
- Bass Library staff will place a color coded sticker on the back of your LCCC or partner institution ID card. If you have no LCCC or UP ID card, a UP ID card will be issued to you.
- You will need to get a new sticker (date specific) each semester that you are registered for UP partner classes.
- An ID card is not required but would be needed if you are seeking benefits and supports at LCCC while in the partnership.
- Supports and services are for Elyria Campus and the Learning Centers (Community Learning Center at Lorain High School, Lorain Learning Center at City Center, LCCC Wellington Center, and University Partnership Ridge Campus).
Lake Erie College graduate tuition rates
For More Information
Director of Graduate Studies
Bridget Conway, MBA
Associate, Parker MBA Program
Schedule a virtual advising appointment
See the Lake Erie College Academic Calendar for important academic dates and deadlines.