Graduate Programs offered online through the Departments of:
- M.Ed. in Adult Education
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership with Administrative Licensure (online)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Reading and Literacy (online)
- M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction: Educational Technology (online)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century (online)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Intervention Specialist (Mild/Moderate/Intensive)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Talent Development Education (online)
The mission of the Dwight Schar College of Education, an exemplary private education college in the Midwest, is to ensure that graduates will transform students, schools, and society through the collaboration with expert, caring faculty who engage effective pre-service and practicing educators and human service professionals.
- Complete an online Graduate application.
- Submit the $30 non-refundable application fee
- Admission requirements include: Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university, grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or higher on a 4-point grading scale, or special permission. Provisional admission procedures are available. Please contact Ashland University’s Graduate Admissions office for more information.
- Request all colleges you attended showing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university to send official transcripts directly to Ashland University Registrar.
The graduate program offered by the Ashland University College of Education through the LCCC University Partnership is designed to provide functionally integrated academic, experimental and field-based study necessary to the personal and professional growth of educators.
Toward this end, the program includes three distinct components: a common core of studies focusing on the foundations of education, program courses in educational leadership organized around instructional leadership and organizational management, and an administrative internship.
Registration, Scheduling and Advising Information
Students interested in this program are encouraged to schedule an appointment. Contact Ashland University’s Graduate Admissions Team at:
Tuition and Fee Schedule
All fees are subject to change; please contact the Student Accounts Office at 800-882-1548.