Master of Education
- M.Ed. in Adult Education (online)
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership with Administrative Licensure (online)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Reading and Literacy (online)
- M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction: Educational Technology (online)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century (online)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Intervention Specialist (Mild/Moderate/Intensive) (online)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Talent Development Education (online)
The mission of the Dwight Schar College of Education, an exemplary private education college in the Midwest, is to ensure that graduates will transform students, schools, and society through collaboration with expert, caring faculty who engage effective pre-service and practicing educators and human service professionals.
Curriculum for Adult Education
Curriculum for Educational Leadership and Curriculum and Instruction
- Complete an online Graduate application.
- Submit the $30 non-refundable application fee
- Admission requirements include a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university, a grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or higher on a 4-point grading scale, or special permission. Provisional admission procedures are available. Please contact Ashland University’s Graduate Admissions office for more information.
- Request all colleges you attended showing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university to send official transcripts directly to Ashland University Registrar.
Submit Transcripts to:
401 College Ave
Ashland OH 44805
How do I know if I am in the University Partnership?
- You are following the UP Curriculum Pathway from the associate to the bachelor’s degree.
- For 2:2 degrees, you have been admitted to the partner institution and have registered for your first classes the upcoming semester, 3rd year of partner classes. The first day of the 3rd year class, you are officially a UP student.
- For 3:1 degrees, you are a UP student if you are registered for the 3rd year in either bridgework LCCC classes or UP partner classes. You may not be necessarily admitted with the UP partner just yet. The first day of the 3rd year of UP or LCCC bridgework class, you are officially a UP student.
- UP Office will use the email address your partner institution shares with us, which is once a semester, to email out a reminder to you about the UP program supports and services.
- If you are unsure if you are in the UP, you are welcome to email or call the UP Office to verify your status.
- (440) 366-4949
How do I show proof I am a UP student to receive benefits and supports offered at LCCC
- Go to the Circulation Desk on the 2nd floor of the LCCC Bass Library (440) 366-4026.
- Show your class registration for UP classes with the partner institution or LCCC bridgework classes.
- Bass Library staff will place a color coded sticker on the back of your LCCC or partner institution ID card. If you have no LCCC or UP ID card, a UP ID card will be issued to you.
- You will need to get a new sticker (date specific) each semester that you are registered for UP partner classes.
- An ID card is not required but would be needed if you are seeking benefits and supports at LCCC while in the partnership.
- Supports and services are for Elyria Campus and the Learning Centers (Community Learning Center at Lorain High School, Lorain Learning Center at City Center, LCCC Wellington Center, and University Partnership Ridge Campus).
Jobs and Salary: Adult Education
The graduate program offered by the Ashland University College of Education through the LCCC University Partnership is designed to provide functionally integrated academic, experimental and field-based study necessary for educators’ personal and professional growth.
Toward this end, the program includes three distinct components: a common core of studies focusing on the foundations of education, program courses in educational leadership organized around instructional leadership and organizational management, and an administrative internship.
For More Information
Students interested in this program are encouraged to schedule an appointment. Contact Ashland University’s Graduate Admissions Team at:
See the Ashland University Academic Calendar for important academic dates and deadlines.
Tuition and Fee Schedule
All fees are subject to change; please contact the Student Accounts Office at 800-882-1548.