This form must be submitted every semester you are enrolled or when adjusting your schedule.

  • Please complete and submit the online form below.
  • Note that your curriculum code is required to complete this form. The curriculum code is a reference number (no letters) for your degree or certificate program.

Degree and Certificate Programs at LCCC

Curriculum Codes

  • (Your LCCC email address begins with the username for your MyCampus account and ends in
  • Your Assigned Academic Advisor can be found on your MyCampus Account
  • See the link above for the list of Majors
  • (4-digit number - See the link above for the list of Curriculum Codes/Majors)
  • (See the link above for the list of Majors)
  • (4-digit number - See the link above for the list of Curriculum Codes/Majors)
  • If you are uncertain if the courses you have registered for are required in your degree, you should consult with your advisor before requesting enrollment certification.
  • Note: If you stop attending class and receive a failing grade, VA will not pay for that class. If you withdraw, be sure to advise your SCO about any mitigating circumstances. Changes to your schedule may affect your monthly benefits and payment rates.
  • If this is a University Partnership Program, please provide the information below

  • Enter each course below (i.e.: Course Abbreviation and Number HLED 151 Credit Hours 3). Click the Plus Sign to add additional courses.
    Course Abbreviation and NumberCredit Hours 
  • Will you be using any additional funding sources? (i.e. Grants, Scholarships, Tuition Assistance)
    For each additional source click on the plus symbol to add another row.
  • Your Branch of Service
  • Current Military Status - I am...
  • GI Bill Benefit Chapter
  • If you are a new student, have you used your G.I. Benefits at another college?
    Note: If so, you will need to complete VA Form: 22-1995 Change of Program/Place of training.

*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site